This form should be used for the initial filing for the custody and support of minor children when the parents are not married.  Please complete all items below and hit submit.  Upon receipt of payment all documents will be prepared for your filing with the appropriate County Superior Court.  You will also receive detailed instructions on where you must file the documents.  Please note there are multiple pages and the forms will not be prepared until payment is processed.  By completing these forms you are agreeing to the Terms of Service.

Step 1: General Information

Petition to Establish a Parental Relationship - $575